Monday, February 19, 2007

New link - My Snow Pro

I've been meaning to add this for a while now, as I've been following it on and off for a bit (his Turn the Stripes worked wonders but killed my legs this weekend) . Jonathan Lawson co-runs an interesting blog titled "My Snow Pro" where they're collecting posts from various instructors on skiing and follow up for students. An interesting concept.

While I personally find the site a little more challenging to navigate and read (3 columns clutter), it's making great use of the technology out there. More importantly though the content makes the site extremely useful. I suggest checking it out, I've added it now to my blog list for easier following.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jon is great and a super guy too. The lessons and videos are top notch.