Monday, August 18, 2008

The Power of the Internet

Like most people, I have momentary lapses of productivity at work, which is to say I avoid doing work for times. Thankfully I have the internet to help save this time from being completely lost. One google search with the words "ski movie music" and I've found www.skimoviemusic.com with complete soundtrack listings for several years of movies. Not bad.

New google search for 2008 trailers, and I find skifilmreviews.com who seem to be maintaining a great list of films so far for the 2008-2009 season.

Nice job folks, I'm a much happier skier now, and significantly less productive!

1 comment:

Lakes said...

Thanks man! If you haven't lately check out the Ski Movie Music website. We have been working our butts off getting it out and we are pretty stoked on how it turned out.
http://www.Skimoviemusic.com