Monday, November 1, 2010

Breaking silence

I've been silent on the posting for a long period here. Several events transpired over the course of the summer that had me re-evaluating my time instructing. Not to be vague or confusing, they'll be posted here in due time, as soon as I can work out the words to describe them.

I've also found myself to be not nearly as excited about this season as I have in the past. It's not clear why, but overall the excitement is lacking. I've only seen one of the recent snow pr0n films going through town (TGRs). The recent PSIA off-snow re-certification classes I took part in just seemed to be a continuing rehash of things said before. Uninspired.

2 comments:

Rick Boucher said...

Welcome back! I for one am glad to see you. Hope that the upcoming season holds new and exciting adventures for you. I need to get going on my blog(s) again too. I think I kinda over did it and now I'm overwhelmed. I hope to see more of your posts.

Off-piste said...

Rick, thanks for the comments. I think the new season will be exciting. I've got some new ideas on how to improve my skiing and some great ideas passed on for teaching. I'll probably be sharing those results as I try them out. Posting isn't so hard, you just need to sit and do it.