Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Online Videos Day

Free time is an evil thing when one has access to an internet connection. Given the rash of heat and wild fires recently, I went looking for deals on new gear this year. Mainly boots. Justin pointed out some great deals on Beast 10s at the end of the season, unfortunately I had to send them back due to my "size" not fitting. Thus I'm back to finding some again. Instead, I found a whole bunch of videos to enjoy this year.... so without further wording from, a link list of videos.

  • SkiWorldPress has their poorly done online web video system with a collection of "Go With a Pro" videos (the PSIA/AASI snow-mercials). They're fun and got me excited to work on the bumps again (my consistent downfall). Check them out at Skipressworld.com
A couple of the snow pron videos I've found online:

No comments: