Monday, November 27, 2006

Start of a new season

It's finally begun. The winter season has finally arrived in force, and the mountains have found themselves covered in snow (not to mention the surrounding valleys). The season of flinging oneself down the mountain with slabs of wood/steel/wax strapped to your feet has come again.

This blog represents my attempt at recording the events of the 2006-2007 winter season at a resort. Each post represents the effort of what I see as a team of individuals working hard to provide an excellent environment for the general public to enjoy the outdoors. Some of the posts will be short, some long, some serious, some not. All will be my reflections on what has kept my day on the mountain interesting.

In an effort to keep some semblance of anonymity, I'll not identify the resort, the employees, or myself. Just enjoy the stories and feel free to comment on them.

As for me, I work as a snowsports instructor with AASI and PSAI ratings.

No comments: